Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15th


Here we are again....October 15, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. A day to remember our lost babies. Unfortunately every year more candles are added because more babies are lost. This year I finally got pregnant again in July 2012. And this October I light a third candle. I really thought this pregnancy was going to be the one that stuck around. It was an IVF baby so she was hand-picked among all those other embryos to be our best chance for a take-home-rainbow baby. This year I add another candle for Allyson Paige to my other two candles for my babies Grant Alexander and Caleb Bradley. I will also add candles for:

M's triplets Mary Elizabeth, Thomas, Ryker,
Missy's twins Leah and Laci,
Lori's first pregnancy loss,
Diane's 2 losses,
Elisha's 2 losses,
Rachel's loss,
Carrie's sweet baby Alli,
Angie's 3 losses,
Tien's son Jhet and her other loss.

If you would like me to light a candle for your baby, please let me know and I will. It's the least we can do since several of us never got to have a proper funeral. I love you babies. See you in heaven one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment