We are finally ready to try one last round of treatments. I started my Estrace on Christmas Eve and will begin my Lovenox and Prednisone on CD6 for our FET with the last two donated embryos. I don't expect it to work or anything but we need to do these last 2 for closure. I'm not even going to get my levels tested to see if I need Ivig becuase it's too expensive and hasn't made any difference even with my levels being perfect with donated embyos. So we decided on Prednisone and Lovenox only and if it doesn't work, then it doesn't work.
My blood work date to check estrogen and progesterone is January 6. Ultrasound to check my lining is January 12 and if that looks good (which it always does-at least my body can get that part right!) then the transfer is January 13. January 13 is my brother's birthday and I know God loves messing around with dates :) so maybe, just maybe, it will work. Prayers are appreciated!
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Monday, December 15, 2014
For those of you that follow me and have been wondering if I am still TTC, I'm not at the moment. We decided to wait until after Christmas to try so we've been relaxing (haha!) since the summer. (And by the way, I didn't get pregnant!) We have 2 donated embryos left to try so we will probably start the meds sometime after the new year. Unfortunately, we don't have much hope that it will work so we are trying to come to terms with what to do afterward. I would like to persue adoption, hubby still isn't so sure. I'm such a planner that I like to have everything thought out, just in case, but he doesn't work that way. So I guess what I'm getting at is we will try the last two then go from there, wherever there may be....