Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's almost time

Pregnant or not? I don't know and it's driving me crazy. Last week was awful of course because it was too early to test so you just live in ignorance. But now it's almost time. It's almost time to poas and I'm scared to do it. If I do it too early then it might be negative even if it's going to be positive. But I can't wait too late because I have autoimmune issues that cause me problems in early pregnancy. If I get a positive test then I will need to immediately get my beta so I can get my immune tests drawn again to see if my numbers have climbed due to the embryo implanting. The girls at Coram aren't going to like me very much if I call them again to schedule an infusion that I may or may not need. I've had to cancel two so far; one because I didn't get pregnant last cycle but the other because my numbers were super good!

The truth is I will probably poas Thursday morning. That way I can go get my beta Friday morning and work on my immune tests for the following Monday. Monday will be 14dpIUI and it may take a day or two to get the results. Hopefully that won't be too late to save the baby if my body wants to destroy it. The trick is getting an infusion appointment quickly. Part of me wants to go ahead and just do one again but that's a lot of money to spend if my numbers are fine.

Be ready to see some pee sticks at the end of this week! Prayers are appreciated as always.

4 comments:

  1. You have been on my heart lately. I am praying for you. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what the outcome is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! POAS tomorrow!! : ) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so-o brave! I cannot get myself to poas! Wishing you a BFP!!! I hope to hear some good news from you :)

    ReplyDelete