Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Weekly Check-Ups

We are 37 weeks 3 days today and the appointments are now weekly. Katie is starting to see others that transferred around the same time we did have their babies and it's getting so real! She went to her appointment last week and even though she's had tons of contractions, she wasn't dilated at all. She went back today and was only dilated 1cm so Graham is still remaining cozy at this time. Although I hate it for her because at this point most women are SOOO ready for delivery, it's never a bad thing for him to cook a little longer. Plus that won't hurt our case for transferring two next time if she carries him completely to term.

We are planning on flying out May 19 so it would be really great if he would hold out until then so his mama and daddy can watch him be born. I'm sure when he knows we are there he will be more than ready to meet us. I know I'm sure ready to meet him. I've been ready for 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment