Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Here goes round 2!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond excited to announce that we are beginning BC pills today for our next fresh cycle! I can't explain how happy I am today. I know it may not work....I'm used to these procedures failing. But what I can say for certain is we are now moving forward. I've "relaxed" now for 5 months and you saw where that got us. The best news is that no matter what happens, we're doing something. Either it won't work at all, it will work and I'll lose the baby or it will work and I'll actually have a real baby. One of these three scenarios will play out. If it doesn't work at all, we'll use our frosties and see what happens there. If it does work and I lose it, I'll have closure and be ready to end treatments and adopt. Or, you never know. This could actually be our time. If you pray, please be diligent and lift us up through this 2 month process. I'm not scared of the process because I know what to expect. I'm just wanting everything to go smoothly and give us the best possible chance at becoming parents of our own biological child. I want to be a mommy more than anything in the world but to carry my own child would just be icing on the cake. PLEASE Jesus!!!!!! :)

2 comments: