Sunday, June 10, 2012

A nice way to think about things

I was finishing up my Infertility Bible study and this is what I read: "God has a marvelous plan for you. He WILL see you through your infertility and your tears in ways you never dreamed. He can use this struggle in your life to showcase His majesty and use you to bring healing to someone else. What an amazing honor and what purpose for this struggle!"(taken from Surviving Infertility by Beth Forbus) I hate this journey. I really do. But I'd like to think there's a reason that God has chosen this path for all of us. One day I hope to be able to use this to help others. And I prayed that this third attempt at IVF will be my success story so I can use it to bring glory to Him and get busy on my new journey as infertility/pregnancy loss group leader person. I start Lupron shots tonight. SUPER exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment