Sunday, June 24, 2012

Follistim and Luveris!!!

I had my blood work on Friday and I am totally shut down. Yay! I start my stim shots tonight. I am sooooooo excited that I'm finally here again!!! I am cautiously hopeful this time because I had the biopsy done and we are getting assisted hatching as well. Have any of you girls gotten pregnant with this protocol? We are also going to push them to put in three embryos this time. They wouldn't before but maybe since it's our third cycle they will. Third time's the charm, right? And the way I see it's the two of us who are willing to take on the risk of multiples. It's not like I'm asking for 5 or 6. They've been putting 2 in and we've gotten 0. Maybe with 3 we'll get 1 or 2. Plus I'm not sure how many more times we will do IVF, if at all. I'll keep you guys posted!

2 comments:

  1. I did Follistim and Lupron. The fresh cycle didn't work, but the FET did and I am now 21 weeks pregnant. We also did assisted hatching and transfered 2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! Sending prayers your way! Not until after our third cycle failed did Dr. A consider putting three in. We did do assisted hatching on our third cycle, but not the biopsy. It unfortunately didn't work, but like I told you I now have twins! We never did do another IVF and put in three, but he may agree to do it for you.

    ReplyDelete