Thursday, February 6, 2014

Waiting to O

It's CD 20 and I'm still waiting to ovulate. I've had some CM the last couple of days but my OPK is still negative. Normally I don't try to get pregnant with TI on a non-medicated cycle but I hated to waste that super fertile endometrial biopsy I did last month. So I talked to my consultant and she suggested to start my Prednisone and Lovenox back up just in case it does work. I also will take my progesterone this cycle if I would ever ovulate. My question to you girls is how many of you have gotten pregnant with late ovulation? I would love to hear some success stories. I'll keep you posted if I get a smiley face soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Our first pregnancy was from a CD21/CD22 ovulation, and although it didn't last, I don't think it had anything to do with late ovulation. My RE says that it's not accurate to say that pregnancy is impossible with late ovulation. Plus, I have seen women on plenty of infertility boards get pregnant with crazy late ovulation...I'm talking CD96 type late! Wishing you the best for this cycle. If you're releasing an egg, you've got a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This certainly gave me hope. I ended up ovulating on CD22 but I'm out this cycle. I've never been pregnant naturally so I really didn't think this would work.

      Delete