Monday, December 15, 2014

I'm Still Here

For those of you that follow me and have been wondering if I am still TTC, I'm not at the moment. We decided to wait until after Christmas to try so we've been relaxing (haha!) since the summer. (And by the way, I didn't get pregnant!) We have 2 donated embryos left to try so we will probably start the meds sometime after the new year. Unfortunately, we don't have much hope that it will work so we are trying to come to terms with what to do afterward. I would like to persue adoption, hubby still isn't so sure. I'm such a planner that I like to have everything thought out, just in case, but he doesn't work that way. So I guess what I'm getting at is we will try the last two then go from there, wherever there may be....

3 comments:

  1. Although it is hard to have hope, please let your readers have hope for you because that is what we are here for. I am a planner, too, and that was one of the most stressful parts... I am sorry :( Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we are so much alike... I always want to plan the next step and my husband not so much. I hope this round works for you next year. I will be praying it does! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still here, still following along, still hoping for the very best...take all the time you need to arrive at whatever conclusion seems best for the two of you <3

    ReplyDelete