Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Last Shot

We are finally ready to try one last round of treatments. I started my Estrace on Christmas Eve and will begin my Lovenox and Prednisone on CD6 for our FET with the last two donated embryos. I don't expect it to work or anything but we need to do these last 2 for closure. I'm not even going to get my levels tested to see if I need Ivig becuase it's too expensive and hasn't made any difference even with my levels being perfect with donated embyos. So we decided on Prednisone and Lovenox only and if it doesn't work, then it doesn't work.

My blood work date to check estrogen and progesterone is January 6. Ultrasound to check my lining is January 12 and if that looks good (which it always does-at least my body can get that part right!) then the transfer is January 13. January 13 is my brother's birthday and I know God loves messing around with dates :) so maybe, just maybe, it will work. Prayers are appreciated!

3 comments: