Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Daily reminders

It's strange to not be at an ultrasound this week. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled we are out of the danger zone and we are being treated like any other regular pregnancy but when you get used to checking on your baby constantly it's a little scary to just trust everything is ok.

Luckily we have the most AWESOME person carrying our child and she sends me a recording of the baby's heartbeat almost daily. She's still only 10 weeks so it's kind of hit and miss on hearing it with an at-home doppler but she still tries. She also says she can already feel the baby moving when she sits really still. I'm so thankful that God allows us to know he/she is thriving inside of her!

So I think we are doing really good for now. We have planned our Gender Reveal Party "Putters or Pom Poms" for our family for November 12 so that's the big exciting event to come. Our next ultrasound is on November 21. Until the next picture of our little gummy bear, I just have to share the last one again. Cutest kid EVER!!!! So thankful to God for giving us the chance to dance. I feel like this chance might actually become our first-born child.






No comments:

Post a Comment