Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 is my year!

Every year I say it's going to be the year of the Davis baby. Every year we pray, wish and hope and up until now God has said not yet. 

These Facebook posts throughout the years of TTC really hit me hard today but they reminded me of what God has brought us through. 2018 has always been the plan. Graham was the one that we have been waiting for and now that he's here and growing, I'm so glad those other years weren't the ones. 






We no longer have a room in our house that is empty but one that is starting to resemble a real nursery for a live child. We have actual clothes for him to wear! I've never bought anything before and this is overwhelming to think that it's finally happening for us. I've never felt more blessed than I do today. And for those of you still waiting for your year, I pray it isn't too much longer but also know He has the right year planned out just for you and your sweet little one. 





We need hangers! :)









I'm so thankful for Katie. I'm glad that Graham can grow safe and sound inside of her and I don't have to live with that all too familiar fear. Here he is at 19 weeks. May can't get here soon enough. 

CHEERS TO 2018! 



3 comments:

  1. I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact and be happy like me as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or Call/WhatsApp +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara*


























    ReplyDelete