Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby, baby, baby

Triplets! There's a mother that's pregnant with three babies and she already has three kids. Can you believe someone would get pregnant with triplets accidentally? So strange in the world I live in. She can't afford to raise three more so she's looking for a family. She's due in Dec and wants the adoptive parents to be at the hospital when she has them. When I underwent IVF, I always dreamed that we'd get multiples. Yes I realize the risk involved but I just wanted them for some reason. Maybe to make up for the two we lost? Now here they are and it's really hard to say no. The reason she's having trouble finding someone to take them is because she wants them to stay together. There's not too many people that would take three newborns. She also doesn't want to go through an agency and wants a closed adoption. That's exactly what we wanted should we eventually adopt. Ughhhh! I really want to do another round of IVF but I really want these babies. I am praying God will scream an answer at us. Is He right now? Do we keep getting these calls because adoption is what He has for us? Or am I'm just being impatient, wanting to take them because I'm tired of waiting on what He has for us? Please pray that we will get a clear answer from Him either way.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! This is such a turn of events! That's incredible. I'll pray for God to help you with the answer. I am happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I don't know what I would do. Wow. I wish I could give you advice! I hope the answer becomes clear. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda feel hypocritical after my two previous posts. But I feel like this is a little different because it's multiples. Because the mother cannot afford three and she wants the adoptive parents at the hospital, I don't think she would change her mind as easily as someone who is a teenager and only pregnant with one. I know she still could of course but it's unlikely. Plus when you undergo fertility treatments you almost start to believe multiples are inevitable for you. Here's my chance to get the multiples without the high risk pregnancy. Let's face it, I'm not very good at carrying even one baby. I'm very confused!!!!

    ReplyDelete