Thursday, September 29, 2011

Triplets to twins

We are no longer pursuing the adoption of triplets but twins. :(  One of the girls was not growing as well as her brother and sister and she did not make it. I almost feel like I am experiencing my own pregnancy loss again. It's not quite as bad as that of course but I already loved her and made plans for her and now she's gone. Now I still don't know whether we will be able to have them or not but I do know I wanted her too. I really don't like the comment, "Well triplets would have been so hard. It's a good thing it's only twins now." WHAT? It's a good thing a baby died and her mother must carry her dead until time to deliver her siblings? Yeah, that's great. Even the babies I try to adopt are dying now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. A loss is a loss, plain and simple. She had a heartbeat, she was loved. I am sorry for your pain. Hugs to you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sad :( I'm sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete