Saturday, October 1, 2011

And so the mourning continues.....

Well we're done. We were under the assumption that no one else was interested in adopting these babies but we were misinformed. The birth mom had already been talking to another couple before us. When she heard we were interested, she told them about us. We decided not to go any further once we heard this. We just can't risk loosing them to someone else and would rather walk away now rather than later. It's been a sad day for me especially. I had already made so many plans for our new family and now it's been taken from me. When will it ever be my turn? I am soooooo ready to be the mommy. I still love those babies and will continue to pray for their health and well-being. I hope that other couple will give them a wonderful life. I know we would have.

2 comments:

  1. You know, Lyndsey.....I think you need to at least stay in contact with the mom. You never know.....the other couple may back out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your frustrating road to becoming a mommy. I'll continue to pray that you and Brad find peace and get the family that is meant to be yours! I deeply feel for you, sorry.

    ReplyDelete