Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's time!

I had my final ultrasound and blood work on Monday. I had 14 follicles and my retrieval will be Thursday morning. We did discuss putting in three. He wasn't too happy about it unless we did "selective reduction" otherwise known as aborting one of your babies. For those of you that are ok with that, that's your business. But as for me and Brad, we wouldn't ever do that. I mean which one of your children do you pick? It's just horrible for me to even think about. So needless to say (from great advice from a friend) we are only putting two in if they are a good grade, three in if they aren't great grades. I think that's a good compromise and then none of my babies have to die unless they die on their own. At least then it won't be anything I did to cause it. Our retrieval is on my niece's 10th birthday. I think that's a great sign.:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you don't know me...I remember you from school, I believe you graduated a year before me. But I wanted to tell you that I've been reading your blog for the past 2 months and am so touched by your determination!! And to tell you that I'm praying, with everything in me, that you will have success this time! Motherhood is like nothing I've ever experienced and I pray and pray you will get this gift!! I commend you for your determination...so many others would have given up. I pray that He has decided its your time!!

    ReplyDelete