Friday, November 29, 2013

No infusion needed!

I have been stressing out about not receiving my immune numbers yet but the AEB Center called me back this morning and told me that my numbers looked excellent! She didn't say what they were and said the doctor hadn't actually reviewed them yet but told me I definitely won't need a pre-conception infusion this time. And it's a good thing I don't need one because I am almost ready to trigger (possibly tonight) and I couldn't get an appointment at Coram for the infusion until Tuesday. God is so good! I have just been thanking Him and praising Him all day for saving us lots of money and possibly from another miscarriage should I get pregnant. Now I am asking Him to please let this be our cycle for our take-home baby(ies). Our follicles look good (possibly 4 mature in all), my NK cells and cytokines are low, I'm on Lovenox for my clotting disorders and APAs so it just has to work, right? I am asking you to pray this same prayer with me. Thanks girls!!!You all are always in my prayers as well.

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks perfect for this cycle. I don't think it could get much better. I'm so excited for you and sending every positive vibe I have your direction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying not to get too excited so that I don't get hurt but it's hard not to.

      Delete
  2. Awesome news! Pretty soon all of these good things are going to line up in perfect synchronicity and you're going to wake up pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! This has to work! I am praying for you and so want this to work!!! So happy to hear you don't have to do another infusion and are saving a little $$$$. I am getting excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Trying not to get too excited to protect myself from heartache but it's hard not to get excited when everything lines up perfectly! I hope you are doing ok. You and your hubby are in my prayers.

      Delete