Tuesday, July 22, 2014

7DP5DT BFN

Well things aren't going well. I'm actually really confused about the whole thing because I had definite implantation spotting on days 3&4PT. Day 3 I had a very light cramp and later some light pink spotting. The next day I had that brown spotting just like I got on my BFP IVF 2 years ago. I've tested on days 5,6,7 (which was today) with frer fmu. Nothing. Not even a squinter. So why would I have implantation spotting but no pregnancy? I'm peeing quite frequently and got super tired yesterday. My boobs are sore but that's from the progesterone I'm sure. Seems like if this worked I would be able to pick up a little something by now. Have any of you gotten a late BFP after a 5 day transfer? In my mind I feel it's over but you always have that little bit of hope until a negative beta. Help please! My clinic doesn't do a beta until 14DPT! Craziness.

7 comments:

  1. My mantra, as crazy as it can make you, was always, "It's not over till it's over." Hold on to hope - I will be praying for you in my little corner of the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always in my thoughts, always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes some people longer for the HCG to show up in urine than others. I think 14dpo or the equivalent is a safe bet for your beta! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's late at all. You could still get a +...maybe wait until 9dp5dt? By then it should show up. Crazy your clinic waits that long. Praying for patience for you! All of the things you've experienced this cycle are very promising!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up! My BFP took 11 DPT to show up. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't have any experience with this so I don't know, but I'm still hoping and praying for you to get that positive still :)

    ReplyDelete