Friday, July 25, 2014

BFN 10DP5DT

As most of you already know, I should be getting a faint line at this point. I'm not.

So I called my clinic today asking if I could skip the beta on Tuesday and stop my meds, which they said yes to last month when I was getting negative tests. For some reason this time I can't. I don't know if it's because it was my embryo last time and they knew it was crappy and wouldn't work or what??? I even told them that most people do a beta at 9DP5DT and they said that was too early. We all know this is not true. She also said pregnancy tests aren't that reliable but we all know that a FRER is! So I get to drive an hour to get blood work on Tuesday so that they can call me back to tell me the bad news. I'm going to have them call Brad instead. I can't handle any more bad news.

4 comments:

  1. It's so tough to get these negatives. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so frustrating when they tell you things like that and we all know better. Of course there is always that "person" who defies the odds and will have negative hpts and become pregnant. I think they say that to protect themselves.

    I am just beside myself this cycle didn't work. I also know it is so hard to hear from people to keep going and to keep your chin up, when all you want is this all to work. I believe in you though and I believe you were meant to be a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart sank when I read the title of your post. Lyndsey, I am just so sorry. Continued prayers for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete