Monday, April 27, 2015

Lost

Is there anyone else out there feeling lost like me? Now that we aren't doing treatments anymore and we aren't quite ready to jump right into adoption, I feel like I'm part of nothing. During NIAW I couldn't even post anything. I don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore. I'm not saying this to get anyone's sympathy. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else still in the trenches of infertility and no end in sight. I'm wondering if there are still people out there that are still waiting for their turn like me. It seems as if I'm the only one and it would be nice to know I'm not alone.

6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am still thinking of you my dear. I know that you are not the only one feeling like this and I hope you are able to find others that can support you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You have always been there for me and I appreciate it so much.

      Delete
  2. Xoxo I was thinking about you just the other day. Hugs my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It helps to know I'm not forgotten.

      Delete
  3. Yes. Just...yes. We are going to try IVF here pretty soon but are cautiously optimistic about that because, well, things don't always work out the way we plan them. If we are unsuccessful there, then adoption is our next adventure but as you say, currently, there is no end in sight and after nearly 7 years, it's so very challenging. Hang in there. One day, it will become clear what it is that you're meant to do -- and I will pray for clarity and peace. In the meantime, know that you are so much more than your ability or inability to conceive. You are a beautiful person with so much to give to the world. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I guess some days we all just need a pity party! I pray your IVF will be the one and only you'll ever have to do.

    ReplyDelete