Monday, September 25, 2017

Beautiful Betas!

Sorry to keep ya'll waiting but I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore. I usually just link this blog to Facebook and everyone already knows there.

Beta #1: 330
Beta #2: 662
Doubled almost exactly!

We won't have a third beta so we will have to wait for any more news until October 3, which is our first ultrasound. The good news is in the meantime our baby is making Aunt Katie feel absolutely horrible so I think it's safe to say he/she is getting really cozy in there. Cannot wait to see this baby again soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lyndsey!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so behind on my blog reading but got caught up with yours today! I am so so thrilled for you! This is so exciting and so beautiful! This baby is going to be worth every single tear and heartbreak you have been through! I can't wait!!! I'm so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still dancing, God is so good! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete