Thursday, September 14, 2017

Get your dancing shoes on!

6DP5DT


4DP5DT &   5DP5DT


KATIE IS PREGNANT!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS! THE LORD HAS TURNED OUR MOURNING INTO DANCING AND WE ARE PRAISING HIS NAME TODAY AND ALWAYS!



As I stated in the last post, Katie has been having tons of symptoms since the transfer. After she left on Sunday, she has been feeling just like she did with her three kids' pregnancies early on. The symptoms got so bad that she decided to test at midnight on Monday night which was 4DP5DT. She got a super faint positive so decided to test again in the morning before telling us, just in case. So at 6:00 Tuesday morning she tried again and this time there was no mistaking that second line. She sent us the sweetest video to tell us that I would love to post but the copyright will not allow. If you'd like me to send it to you I would LOVE to!

We have cried, we have rejoiced, we have been in disbelief that this is finally actually happening. But why such disbelief? He said He would do this. He gave me these verses all those years ago. Years before we even knew what the mourning would be for. We know He keeps His promises. I'm ashamed that at times I doubted Him. I'm ashamed that at my lowest time I threw my Bible and yelled at Him for not saving my baby. I trusted Him when things were going my way but when I spent years watching everyone else get pregnant and have their babies, I turned away sometimes. Luckily I serve a forgiving, sovereign God who understands my shortcomings. I am so thankful He loves me so much to give us the child that was always meant for our family. 

Today I literally danced in my living room. I stomped my foot on the ground at infertility and told Satan he didn't win. Please join me in the dance and praise His name for the sweetest little miracle who should be arriving around May 26, 2018. Pray for Katie that she will have an uneventful pregnancy and delivery. My heart is so full. Here is my song of praise that I have sung every time I've been pregnant. This time the pregnancy is going to end with a baby instead of tears. 
OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL!







Next up- 
Beta on September 19!



No comments:

Post a Comment