Thursday, October 20, 2011

Indecisive

So I can't make up my mind. One minute I'm sure about adoption the next minute I want to try another round of treatments. For this reason we are doing nothing until January. In a way I hate the idea of waiting but I know it's the right decision because it's the only thing I'm really sure of at this point. If I had to decide today, I would choose another fresh cycle that will hopefully produce at least one more frozen to put with our other frosty. That way if the fresh doesn't work then we have our frozen ones. If it did work and I stay pregnant this time then we would have sibling chances for later. Or none of that could work but then I would get the closure I need about never getting to be pregnant with our child. And then I would be ready to actively pursue adoption. OR I could change my mind altogether again. Now you see why we are waiting. And now I'm done rambling! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I'll pray for you as you try to decide what to do! My husband and I are in a similar position and I know it's really tough. I've been saying "just one more cycle...." too. We went to an adoption presentation this week and I'm interested in it, but it's hard to "give up" on what is such a strong desire. So, I kind of know where you're at and I know it helps to know people are praying, so I will pray for you :)

    ReplyDelete