Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Waiting is worse than actually doing treatments

Don't get me wrong....I hate taking shots. I hate the way the drugs make me cry at the silliest things. BUT at least that means we're doing something. Right now I am waiting for my next AF so I can have this endometrial biopsy done. Then I'll wait for the next AF after that to start BC. And when you have cycles that range from 35-38 days, that's a long time away. All of this is actually of my own doing. I wanted to wait until summer to do my next round so I wouldn't miss school but it sucks just sitting around. We buried my grandfather yesterday. I guess a lot of this is stimming from that. He was the only grandparent I had left Now he's gone and he'll never get to meet my children. Everytime he talked to me or my mother, he always asked how the treatments were going. Even though I didn't get to see him all the time, he still always cared what was going on with me and I wanted to give him another grandbaby so bad. So if you are in-between treatments like I am, let's wait together. Maybe we can all entertain each other while we keep waiting to become mothers.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, waiting sucks :-( I'm kind of waiting right now, too. Not sure what's going to happen next though. I'm so sorry about your grandfather. Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I lost my last grandparent my grandpa last June and it still makes me sad that he never got to have a great grandchild. I will be thinking of you while you are waiting!

    ReplyDelete