Sunday, October 13, 2013

Back on the positive side

Infertility is a strange beast. One minute you feel like giving up, the next minute you are sure it's going to work this time. The truth probably lies somewhere in between but today I am choosing to be positive. I have some of you to thank for that.

Everything is going well. I'm now on Prednisone and waiting to see if we get any coverage for our IVIG infusions. I am penciled in for my first infusion appointment and I found a doctor who was willing to write the home health care nurse order. Only a week or so left until we are on our way to baby (hopefully!) I went from scared to excited again. Thank you for all your words of encouragement. It really helped! Thank You Jesus for allowing things to fall into place perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you get your treatment covered. That would be such a blessing! GL this cycle. You have every reason to be hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! How great that everything has fallen into place! Wishing you all the best in this cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete