Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's go time!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while about what's going on. Planning to teach common core to a bunch of four-year-olds is taking up a lot of my time (which by the way is crazy!!!!!). I'm on CD 6 so I've got one more day of Clomid tomorrow and I start my Lovenox injections today! I go on Wednesday for my fist IVIG injection in Nashville. They will hook me up to an IV and infuse 1,000 different donors of plasma into me for 3 hours. It really dehydrates you so you have to make sure you are eating and drinking water. They keep you for an extra hour afterward to make sure you don't have any kind of reaction to the plasma. I'm a little nervous so keep me in your prayers about this. I also haven't heard if my insurance will cover any of it or not. It's very expensive so we are hoping since they are coding it immune system disease verses infertility that we will at least get some of it paid for but we aren't really expecting it. My first follicle ultrasound is next Friday too. Things are really moving along and I'm getting excited and nervous all at once. I'll try to update when I get a moment's peace from school! :)

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! This cycle is going to fly by for you. GL with the IVIG! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! So exciting! It's so sad that 4 year olds have to worry more about academics then social. Academics are important but these little guys need more social in their lives! I teach kindergarten and it makes me so sad how stressed these little guys get. Good luck with your infusion. Always praying for you. Let's go sticky BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you and hoping your insurance covers the IVIG!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete