Monday, July 16, 2012

The beginning of the end, maybe?

Last night I spotted pink. It was just a tiny bit but it was enough to steal my hope. Beware of this next part TMI!!! This morning it was a small amount of brownish. So I got super mad! How could this be happening to me again? Endomertial biopsy, assisted hatching, three embryos. There's nothing else that can be done now. I got mad, then I sobbed and then just to be sure, I took a HPT. It was positive. So now I don't know what to think. I've not had any more spotting since early this morning so maybe this could be implantation spotting? I know everybody thinks when they are trying to get pregnant that it's always implantation but it does fit with the schedule of when it should have occurred and the color of the blood is the same as what I've read about. There hasn't been any red and it's been such a small amount. Plus I did get a faint positive. I don't think it could still be the trigger since I took that on July 2 but it's a possibility. I'll take another if i don't start and compare the darkness. AF stay away! You're not welcome here! Prayers are appreciated as always!

4 comments:

  1. I've never had implantation spotting, but it definitely sounds like it! Sending you prayers...I think you got it this time!!!
    (By the way, don't drive yourself too crazy comparing the lines each day on the stick, I did the same thing too and it can vary every time you go!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like real implantation bleeding to me. I hope this is your turn! Fingers crossed, prayers sent, baby dust sprinkled, and what ever else you need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had spotting which I thought was just a light period. Turned out I was pregnant. Don't give up yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Sounds very promising to me!

    ReplyDelete