Thursday, July 19, 2012

I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do ya think? (That second one said 4th morning urine because I ran out of tests and had to go buy some so it's wasn't first morning.)My beta is tomorrow morning!!!!!During my other two IVFs I had already started on Tuesday so to make it to today is amazing. I have had some almost black spotting but not very much at all so I truly believe it was implantation bleeding Sunday and Monday. I think I'm in shock. I haven't seen two lines in four years. Wow. Thank you Jesus. My mourning is turning into dancing already!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD! so exciting! Can't wait to hear about your beta tomorrow! Wooooo Hoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeee!!! You are definitely pregnant! Praying for a good beta! I feel like I am reliving my experience through you...I was in complete shock too! It's like an out of body experience when you finally get what you have been working so hard at and seemed so unachievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Those are really nice lines!! Woohoo! CONGRATS! Praying for a healthy sticky bean!

    ReplyDelete