Sunday, July 15, 2012

Symptoms or side effects?

So I hate being on this Crinone progesterone gel. Yes, it's gross but that's not why I hate it so much. The side effects mimic pregnancy symptoms. Tiredness, sore breasts, enlarged breasts (ok that one I like),headaches,lower abdominal pain. So although the trigger shot is probably out of my system by now, I'm having all of these symptoms but you don't know if it's pregnancy or the progesterone. I'm trying to believe it's the medicine so I don't get my hopes up too much just to get let down again for the 400th time but it's hard not to think it could be something else when you boobs hurt this bad. Brad gave me a hug last night and I screamed. :/ Anyone else had these same symptoms while taking Crinone and gotten a BFN? I'm halfway through this 2ww and as you know everyday is the equivalent of two days. Come on Friday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lyndsey, I didn't take the hormones, so i'm not sure on that. But with Taylor my breasts hurt sooo bad. This was an early sign. They were tender and a bit enlarged with the other girls too. hmmm, I'm hoping for the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and wishing you the best! Come on BFP!

    ReplyDelete